Posted by Robert Half Legal on Friday, March 7, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential legal news and trends that impact the field today. This week, learn tips on conference call efficiency, see how the “selfie” could raise copyright questions, read up on the costly effect of trade secret theft, and more.
- Get tips on how to keep your team’s attention and run a smooth conference call. (ABA Journal)
- Ellen DeGeneres' now famous Oscar “selfie” and the “fuzziness” around intellectual property rights. (InsideCounsel)
- Protect company assets. Theft of trade secrets could cost up to 3% of the US GDP. Read more. (Corporate Counsel)
- Manage your Outlook email alerts for productivity and efficiency. (Law Technology News)
- Bouncing back – former associates rebound into new careers. (ABA Journal)