Posted by Robert Half Legal on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Legal Lately is Robert Half Legal's weekly offering of essential legal news and trends that impact the field today. This week, get results from a FindLaw.com survey about mandatory sick leave laws, learn why telecommuting may not be right for everyone, read about "road rage" in the office, and more*.
- According to a survey by FindLaw.com, new mandatory sick leave laws have overwhelming public support. Read more. (Digital Journal)
- Telecommuting – learn why it’s good for morale, yet may be bad for legal exposure. (Law.com)
- There’s no place for rage in the law office. Take to heart these words of wisdom. (Wisconsin Law Journal)
- In the U.S., here are top five legal trends for hospitality employers. (Mondaq)
- For Uncle Sam’s lawyers, 2013 was a good year. The federal government spent about half as much to resolve lawsuits than the year before. (Law.com)
*Some articles may require a subscription to view.