Web Site Designer
USD20.00 - 35.00 / Hourly
May 23, 2019
The Creative Group
Your responsibilities in this role
- Improve online usability and visual appeal while optimizing functionality and preserving branding
- Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
- Design online experiences which could include mobile, Internet and intranet sites that precisely embody the goals, objectives and identity of the business
- UI / UX experience - knowledge of prototyping tools such as inVIsion, Adobe XD, or similar
- Web design experience desired
- Demonstrated understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required
- Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
- Solid technical skills
- Strong mastery of Adobe CS.
Interested Candidates should submit their resume and portfolio directly to Lead Recruiter, Anne Menoher via [email protected] for priority consdieration.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540