IT Infrastructure Manager
May 13, 2019
Technology & IT
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the management, design, installation, operation and maintenance of the company technology infrastructure supporting the Enterprise. The IT Infrastructure Manager manages the Server Infrastructure (LAN), Network Infrastructure (WAN) and all cloud infrastructure solutions. The IT Infrastructure Manager oversees the design, installation, connectivity and operation of computer systems and network infrastructure, and the readiness of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery facilities for on premise and any cloud-based solutions. The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for strategic planning, plan execution and relationship building with senior stakeholders.
• Provide IT strategic planning direction for the business as a member of the senior management team.
• Working directly with the senior management team, translates the business vision into a multi-year, enterprise-wide action plan for the IT resource.
• Define the IT operating capabilities and leverage points for the development of the company’s business goals and objectives.
• Design and implement plans to make certain servers and the network meet business and user demands, and that they scale as needed to meet future requirements.
• Oversee Asset Management and Configuration Management within IT.
• Manage IT Risk and Control to ensure Sarbanes Oxley requirements are met for IT based on established procedures and controls.
• Develop and implement policies, control procedures and standards for IT infrastructure.
• Direct, prioritize and control the installation of major information systems.
• Define and deploy IT security requirements needed to protect the company’s data and systems from any tampering that could lead to public health risks, the compromise or theft of customer data and seriously disrupt company business operations.
• Identify opportunities and implement cost-effective investments in IT systems and resources.
• Actively consult with all departments to define business requirements for new IT implementations.
• Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments.
IT Operations and Resources
• Manage an IT staff consisting of 6 people.
• Define and deploy IT departmental goals, objectives and operating procedures.
• Provide the company with continuous delivery of IT services through active evaluation and improvement of IT systems performance.
• Direct development, execution and maintenance of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery plan.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or relevant experience.
• Strong leadership, presentation and project management skills.
• 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management and Delivery. Ability to work with Senior stakeholders.
• Experience deploying a Citrix XenApp, NetScaler environment across the enterprise
• Experience supporting Distributed System technology components like Virtual servers, LDAP, Active Directory and SQL and open source tools
• Tool knowledge in Help Desk Support, Desktop Support and system monitoring.
• Knowledge of SOX audit requirements a plus
• In-depth knowledge of a Windows servers including; Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, and Microsoft SQL.
• In-depth knowledge of VMware ESXi, vCenter.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Prior people leadership experience
• ITIL v3 certification nice to have.
*For immediate consideration; please send resume directly to [email protected]*
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095