$80000 - 110000/year
April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Ready different technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Encourage implementation and certify adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Test and produce Ad Hoc financial reports
- Facilitate the accounting team during the closing process to see to it that deadlines are met
- Backfill for Controller where appropriate
- Deliver regular account reconciliation to completion
- Assist to ensure a competent, trained staff through goal setting, development, and regular assessment
- Devise relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like key financial metrics, the monthly flash report, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Determine and form process improvements to streamline reporting and improve team efficiency
- Progressive preparation and coordination of fiscal year-end audits
- Partake in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including budgeting and forecasting
- Other duties when requested
- Stimulate accountability and the meeting of deliverables
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- CPA certification desired
- Expertise in financial reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of project accounting
- General ledger experience
- Strong familiarity with Monthly Financial Reports
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Burlington25 Corporate Drive
Burlington, MA 01803