May 23, 2019
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Works virtually in customer environments in collaboration with personnel
- Provides guidance and assistance in installation & configuration of company technology
- Develops, advanced solutions and integrations with third party technologies
- Produces quality software engineering artifacts including; Requirements, Test Plans/Procedures/Checklists, Interface Specifications, Design Documents, and Installation and User Guides as required
- Monitors and tunes the system software to achieve optimum performance levels, efficiency and reliability
- Diagnoses and resolves system software problems
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive system software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
- Develops and maintains run-books for all support purposes.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with, all appropriate IT standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
- Triage and debug system failures to determine if the cause is automation issues or product defects
- Analyze tools and services, and identify gaps in the framework to support engineering efforts
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- 5 years of related detail oriented working experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: Linux Administration, Networking, Troubleshooting/Debugging, Telecommunications, Web and Web Service Development (both frontend and backend)
- Software development or build systems administrator role experience
- Extensive experience administering and integrating network management systems is highly desired.
- Experience creating scripts to interact with RESTful APIs, SOAP, and XML
- Understanding of Object oriented concepts, Web Application UI, HTTP, and API Services
- System configuration management expertise using GitLab, Ansible or Artifactory
- Experience with database architecture, API design, queuing Virtualization and container expertise using Docker, VMWare
- Experience with SaaS, IT as a Service, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Systems Management, IT Ops tools
- Experience of full software development lifecycle (from analysis through development, test, delivery, in-service, disposal) is desirable
- Also will be responsible for systems administration of multiple Cisco Hyperflex HX data clusters, VMWare virtualized environments
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, protocols, and equipment (Telecommunications background is a plus)
- Experience in an internet customer facing environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others, and work collaboratively to develop a solution
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to demonstrate individual idea development and sounding reasoning
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Linux, mySQL, bash scripting, python, automation working with virtual machines
- DBA experience and Dockert is a plus
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103