$70000 - 120000/year
May 21, 2019
Technology & IT
- Handle the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all database instances across development, staging, and production environments
- Configure database monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- Restore databases as service outages occur, including after hours and weekends
- Advise on database design, tuning options, and other potential issues
- Ensure database server topology, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives
- Find the most effective solution for increasing performance, including purchasing hardware and making changes to the server configuration or index/query
- Establish the baseline for system performance, recognize deviation, and suggest and implement improvements to slow running queries
Please email resume to [email protected]
- Experience building and maintaining documentation
- 4+ years of database experience
- Good understanding of relational database management systems
- Experience in production environments and willingness to be on-call
- Working knowledge of storage and server hardware required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103