April 18, 2019
Technology & IT
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Craft thorough user stories and profiles
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Command of Microsoft Word
- 5+ years of related experience
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
- Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Experience is financial sector
-Credit card/payment processing experience
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103