May 23, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Broadcast financial information to journals and ledgers
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Settle discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by visiting Accountemps.com or by emailing an updated copy of your resume directly to [email protected] with "Accounting Clerk - Wichita" in the subject line.
- Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Adeptness in QuickBooks
- Administrative Assistance experience highly desired
- Auditing experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Expertise in Computer Data Entry
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Prior assistant experience
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of QuickBooks
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Tulsa, OK8801 S. Yale Ave
Geophysical Resource Campus Suite 450
Tulsa, OK 74137