$14.25 - 16.50/hr
WHITE PLAINS, NY
May 7, 2019
Office & Administrative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Develop a professional relationship with internal and external provider offices and managed care personnel.
· Develop a professional relationship with the staff of Medical Directors and Consultants.
· Coordinate the Medical Director Reviews and Appeals between the Correspondence, Claims, and Medical Services departments to ensure that all information is received, recorded and filed in the appropriate and timely manner.
· Participation in training classes related to Confidentiality, Conflict of Interest, HIPAA, URAC and department specific training as applicable.
· All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· HS Diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· ICD9 CODING Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Pleasant, professional demeanor: articulate customer service individual.
· Medical office experience preferred
· General knowledge of the medical environment: managed care benefit plans NCQA and URAC standards and guidelines, eligible requirements, etc.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Database (Setup Files)
· Strong data entry skills
· 45-55 WPM
· Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 914-949-2200! College students/graduates are encouraged to apply!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
White Plains, NY1025 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604