Customer Service Representative
$16.15 - 18.70/hr
April 24, 2019
Office & Administrative
OfficeTeam has an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Customer Services industry. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position in Wheeling, Illinois could be perfect for you!
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact [email protected] with the Subject "Buffalo Grove CSR" for immediate consideration.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Northbrook, IL5 Rever Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062