Customer Service Representative
$13 - 14/hr
May 13, 2019
Office & Administrative
Duties would include:
• Service customer by resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
• Respond to incoming emails and phone calls.
• Participate in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.
• Assist Quality Control by contacting appraisers for any needed corrections.
• Comply with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Assist with client reporting
• Organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail
• High-School diploma or equivalent
If interested and immediately available, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 724-934-8499.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- General familiarity with numeric data entry
- Comprehension of order entry
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Earlier work involving export - import documents
- Practical knowledge of database management
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of faxing
- Experience with records maintenance
- Wide ranging experience with email
- Skills in Microsoft Word
- Experience with meeting coordination and planning
- Correspondence and drafting experience preferred
- Proficiency in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Knowledge of complaints
- Well-founded grasp of data entry
- Quality experience with editing
- Proven knowledge of copying
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Wexford, PA1603 Carmody Court
Sewickley, PA 15143