Payroll / Financial Analyst
$55000 - 65000/year
April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Direct regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Assist with monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Team up with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Inquire fringe benefit reporting, pay practices related to FLSA, and other payroll areas to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Process quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Check data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Generate systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Direct voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Assure timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Guide staff with pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, and fringe benefits
- Follow current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
If your background and experience aligns with the requirements of this opportunity, please send your resume in a Microsoft Word document to Yirandy Velez at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Be sure to cite the job reference number and the title of the position in the subject of your email.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants for this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you
- Basic understanding of fund accounting
- Skill in garnishments, processing liens, and various withholdings
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Fund EZ, and Advance Excel required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
White Plains, NY1025 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604