$90000 - 110000/year
April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
If your background and experience aligns with the requirements of this opportunity, please send your resume in a Microsoft Word document to Joe Ciavardini at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Be sure to cite the job reference number and the title of the position in the subject of your email.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applicants for this position, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
White Plains, NY1025 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604