Tax Director/Manager - Corporate
$130000 - 150000/year
April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Prepare internal and external financial tax reporting with accompanying disclosures regarding ASC 740
• Gather and review information required in the preparation of all corporation Federal and State & Local income and other tax returns
• Prepare information submissions regarding IRS and state audits along with managing overall process
• Assist with tax impact of acquisitions and/or reorganizations related to strategic planning initiatives.
• Support internal resources regarding indirect tax compliance
• Work with outside consultants in reviewing income, property and other tax compliance
• Completion of special projects on an ad-hoc basis while evaluating and coordinating with external tax advisors if necessary
• Ability to research tax laws, analyze and quantify effect of tax law changes on a timely basis
• Provide tax advice and support to all operational levels
• Respond to inquiries from various tax jurisdictions
• Interaction and communication with company management team
• Maintain internal control procedures with accompanying documentation
• Minimum 5-7 years in public accounting and/or corporate tax area equivalent in private industry
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA and/or MST preferred
• Strong financial competence, business acumen, critical thinking proficiency, and communication skills with a self-starter mentality
• ASC 740 experience and preparation of accompanying disclosures
• Experience in OneSource tax provision software implementation/utilization a plus
• Microsoft Word/Excel expertise is essential
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westborough, MA1700 West Park Drive
Westborough, MA 01581