Accounts Receivable Clerk
$45000 - 50000/year
April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
- Respond to requests for information from shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Work with clients to solve payment issues; set up payment plans as needed
- Process payments and assemble segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Confirm documents and codes are correct
- Handle a range of basic accounting tasks using standard procedures
- Foundational knowledge in accounts receivable aging
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Adeptness in account reconciliation
- Microsoft Word experience
- Accounting policy experience highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lotus Notes
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Established analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Great attention to detail
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
Fort consideration, please send updated resumes to Michael Craig ([email protected])
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westborough, MA1700 West Park Drive
Westborough, MA 01581