Network Security Engineer
$90,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
West LA, CA
April 26, 2019
Technology & IT
Network Security Engineer
Location: nbsp;West LA, CA nbsp;
Target Salary: nbsp;$90,000 - $120,000/year nbsp;
Benefits: nbsp;M/D/V + 401k nbsp;
***This is a direct-hire, permanent (full-time) position. nbsp;
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities
- Create and maintain network/security infrastructure that follows industry best practices including a high level of availability and ease of user access.
- Evaluate and develop systems to enhance our security posture while reducing overall digital security risk.
- Lead IT infrastructure integrations with partners from a security perspective.
- Maintain awareness of industry security threats and respond to security incidents.
- Ability to self-sufficiently execute critical IT projects with little supervision and resulting in a timely and robust delivery
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, optimization and automation both in the restaurant and corporate network environment
- Contribute to and execute critical IT projects based off a corporate security strategy
- Provide ad-hoc IT support on a per-need basis
This individual should have experience with working in a sophisticated IT environment with a retail footprint extension, show strong entrepreneurial traits and have a strong doer attitude. The individual needs to be a strong communicator, with an attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a service-minded approach to his responsibilities and contributions. The candidate must enjoy a fast-paced work environment and have a strong ability to prioritize and establish strong interpersonal relationships.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Completed bachelor rsquo;s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, information technology, mathematics, physics, or similar technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in network design, monitoring, and security in an enterprise level environment.
- Expert working knowledge (setting up, upgrading, and troubleshooting) of routers, switches, VPN concentrators, and firewalls.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Network Access Control systems
- Expertise with network-based monitoring and security solutions. (IDS/IPS systems)
- Experience creating repeatable, reliable, and scalable network solutions with high availability and fault tolerance.
- Strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships and gain agreement with timelines and data requirements from both internal and external stakeholders
- Belief in and passion for the sweetlife and sweetgreen rsquo;s core values
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation as an unwavering role model
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024