QA Test Engineer
West Des Moines, IA
April 22, 2019
Technology & IT
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a current resume to [email protected] today!
QA Test Engineer Daily Responsibilities:
• Play an active role in establishing and executing test scenarios around a testing strategy
• Able to create/support test automation framework for web and mobile applications
• Work collaboratively in an Agile environment with continuous integration mindset
• Work closely with the development team members as well as the QA Program Lead
• Perform various testing techniques such as functional, system, API and performance testing
• Write SQL queries to create, read & update data
• Comply with coding and testing standards and practices
• Demonstrate effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• May provide input and recommendations for continuous improvements
• May provide code review for test automation
• 5 or more years testing experience on web-based, client-server or mobile applications or equivalent levels of related industry experience
• Experience translating user stories, acceptance criteria, process diagrams and other non-functional requirements into test cases
• Demonstrated understanding of test plans with attention to details
• Personal initiative and sense of accountability to work through issues and achieve resolution
• Proficient at problem-solving, and participation in continuous improvement
• Strong communication, documentation, planning and decision-making skills
• Experience writing SQL queries and data validation
• Experience testing mobile applications is desired
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309