New Business Representative
USD13.78 - 15.95 / Hourly
WEST DES MOINES, IA
June 11, 2019
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for work in West Des Moines, Iowa and can work a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
What you get to do every day
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Customer service experience
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Send your resume to: [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309