WEST CHESTER, PA
May 31, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Evaluate, apply and refine policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to make efficient and effective firm-wide operation possible
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor on a monthly basis
- Analyze deliverables of self and team to confirm they meet client expectations
- Manage the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is on time
- Complete month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, reconcile accounts, and handle G/L analysis
- Guide all operations of the finance department, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Research, plan and implement Finance Department initiatives including software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, as needed
- Prepare cash-flow reports that project cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and handle daily cash management
- Each month, present executive committee and partners with financial reports
- Occasionally perform duties beyond formal job responsibilities
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- GAAP Accounting experience
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Interested?? Please forward your resume to Brad Fay - [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
King of Prussia, PA460 E Swedesford Road
Wayne, PA 19087