WEST CHESTER, PA
May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Design and program profitable data sets
• Provide root-cause analysis for performance metrics
• Process ad-hoc data queries
• Distributes reports, scorecards etc.
• Planning and monitoring
• Maintain updates with management on all active projects
• Variance Analysis
• 5-20 yrs analytics experience
• 3+ yrs Supply Chain experience
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this Senior Business Analyst position, please forward your resume in WORD format to Jared Scholl – [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
King of Prussia, PA460 E Swedesford Road
Wayne, PA 19087