May 21, 2019
• Manage incoming calls
• Maintain calendars, meetings and conference calls
• Making sure material is presentation ready
• Coordinate meals, refreshments
• Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
• Instruct and direct other support staff and customer relations
• Put together reports and financial data
• Generate presentations, spreadsheets, letters
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
• Microsoft Word experience preferred
• Microsoft Excel experience
If you are the perfect Executive Assistant for this role, please forward your resume in WORD format to Tom Esack – [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
King of Prussia, PA460 E Swedesford Road
Wayne, PA 19087