Mortgage Review Clerk
May 31, 2019
Note: Currently there is mandatory OT of 5 hours per week, which would make the schedule 7:00am-4:30pm. There is a possibility of ten hours of OT, which would be 6:00am-4:30pm.
The Mortgage Review Clerk will be responsible for the upkeep of the document vault and reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and processes located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country. They will also review documents on a job aid ‘checklist’ and complete data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary. Some tasks will require manual labor, such as sorting files and pulling releases. Dependent on site needs and/or client activity, the Mortgage Review Clerk may be asked to assist with responsibilities other than those that are initially assigned. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
• Moving physical file folders from one area to another, which could include another shelf location, a moving cart, or boxes for shipment, while maintaining organization of the file folders
• Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
• Completing inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
• Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and documents
• Communicating with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
• Meeting deadlines and daily production requirements
**Candidates MUST HAVE an office related background and some computer knowledge to be considered**
• Good analytical skills
• Dependability and punctuality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to do repetitive work for long periods of time
• Computer literacy with experience working in an office environment
• High level of organization with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
• Extremely detail oriented with a proven record for meeting production requirements, including working under urgent deadlines
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to [email protected] and include “Waterloo Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Waterloo, IA area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Chicago, IL205 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601