Financial Reporting Analyst
May 10, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Financial Reporting (Refine processes followed by ongoing oversight)
o Global Consolidation & Reporting Process
o Individual Location Reporting Process
o Application of Accounting Policies and Procedures Globally
o Establish new reporting as requested - from data capture to report delivery
• Lead, refine, and provide ongoing oversight of:
o Global operating forecast/budget
o Global backlog & pipeline management/reporting
• Global Capital Asset Control
• Budgeting/Approval process
• Ongoing tracking and reporting
• Global Intercompany Reconciliations
• On-going Financial Analysis
• Project Based Financial Analysis
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of large regional or big 4 public accounting background experience, specifically in Audit. Exposure to various well established yet largely complex business skills transfer well into this organization. Growth opportunities are unlimited in size and scope of responsibilities largely due to company expansion. BS in Accounting required, CPA strongly preferred but not required. To $80K DOE!!! For IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration, please call Terra Williams at 515.244.4414 or email your resume to [email protected] referencing JO# 01500-0010446777
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - not required but preferred
• Consolidation experience with multiple currencies and multiple GAAP Jurisdictions
• Demonstrated understanding of US GAAP
• 2-4 Years of related experience in accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting and internal controls
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in public accounting
• Experience with global organizations
• Manufacturing Experience preferred
• Additional languages a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309