USD110000.00 - 140000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manages, hires, monitors, evaluates, coaches and enhances the performance of IT staff.
· Manages IT Helpdesk in accordance with internally developed SLAs.
· Manages corporate IT activities with respect to security certifications/compliance including SOX, PCI and SOC
· Manage and coordinate projects related to application migration, upgrades, and refreshes.
· Researches, recommends and implements strategies and/or hardware/software enhancements to increase employee productivity by studying organization goals, strategies.
· Defines standards, guidelines and quality assurance with respect to IT deliverables.
· Work with various internal organizations to define and accomplish financial objectives, including forecasts, budgeting, and trending analysis.
Qualifications and Skills
· 6+ years of IT experience
· 2+ years of IT Management experience
· Experience with budgeting, yearly reviews of staff, purchasing, and project proposals
· Technical background with the following for example: Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Server 2012, LANDesk, MDT 2013, TCP/IP, application and software development, .net, c#, SQL, business analysis
2+ years of IT Management experience (managing/ leading teams composed of Infrastructure Support and Application or Software developers)
Hands-on technical background prior to while managing
Excellent Communication and Leadership abilities
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005