May 21, 2019
Creative & Marketing
• Print and web marketing materials including emails, landing pages, signage, logos, programs, posters, etc
• Layout design for publications and text heavy reports
• Landing pages and web banners
•Brand and campaign strategy and development
• Email marketing campaigns
• 3-5 years' experience
• Portfolio with relevant samples is a must
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Team player
• High taste levelq
• Strong conceptual and typographic skills
• efficient level and a passion for their work
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005