Desktop Support Analyst
$21.38 - 24.75/hr
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities in this role
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Desktop support or related experience
- Adeptness in Microsoft Office 365
- Command of Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft SCCM - System Cntr Config Mgr experience
- Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience
- Microsoft Office experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005