$45000 - 55000/year
April 19, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Maintain the general ledger using QuickBooks Online
- Enter monthly receipts
- Process receipts and set up ACH transfers
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and make adjustments as needed
- Create the schedule for the auditors
- Associate's degree is preferred, but not required
- QuickBooks Online experience is a must
- Intermediate Excel skills, including formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates working with a Robert Half recruiter should reach out to them in regards to this position. Candidates who wish to apply, please send your resume to Nicole Devino at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005