SCCM Systems Engineer
$90000 - 110000/year
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
• Manage all systems supported by the Infrastructure team by performing server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, virus scanning, etc.
• Install, maintain and monitor equipment, which may include network and server infrastructure, end user computer infrastructure, application systems and database systems
• Recommend and implement changes to the overall system and network environments through following an institutionalized change management process
• Act as an escalation point on critical issues for various internal technology groups
• Create and maintain metrics to measure response time and availability for systems
• Respond to critical system issues on a 24x7x365 basis
• Keep management up to date about any issues and escalating in a timely manner
• Document processes, procedures, instructions, and training materials for users and IT colleagues
• Administer company security procedures and monitor compliance
• Implement project activities as requested. Have knowledge of IT project management standards and contribute, to varying degrees, in the creation of project plans and the analysis and monitoring of project risks
• Establish and manage relationships with consultants and vendors of information technology
• Analyze and document business and IT process workflow, and make recommendations where improvements can be made
• Pursue expansion of knowledge of and skills in current and emerging information technology
• At least 3-5 years of experience designing, supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and administering enterprise environment
• Experience managing a Windows environment, including but not limited to, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016, IIS, SQL Server, MS Cluster
• Experience with SCCM, SCOM
• Proficiency in Windows networking services such as DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.1x, Citrix Provisioning Services, Machine Creation Services and Citrix NetScaler
• Experience with VMware ESX server
• Experience with enterprise level backup/recovery tools
• Strong knowledge of storage concepts, including, SAN and NAS
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO [email protected] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005