$85000 - 100000/year
May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Drive Area/Segment level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, strategic resource allocation and prioritization, and event tracking and execution
- Possess the know-how and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Produce and monitor forecasting reports
- Work on monthly and quarterly financial close processes in collaboration with the Accounting team
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Deliver effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide valuable foresight and decision support
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Keep track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations and enabling business partners to handle their resources
- Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- Command of financial analysis
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Budget forecasting experience
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience favored)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Wayne, IN9921 Dupont Circle Dr W
Fort Wayne, IN 46825