USD20.00 - 24.00 / Hourly
Walnut Creek, CA
May 1, 2019
Let us help you find your next career opportunity! Accountemps is supporting a local company to find an AR/AP Specialist.
Please email your resume to Taylor Moore at [email protected]
Please add "AP/AR Specialist" to the subject line and I will respond right away.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
• Provide general office/property coordination support to the Property Managers;
• Correspond and communicate with tenants and vendors as necessary to maintain a high standard of service or performance.
• Source and negotiate service contracts, schedule and monitor daily activities and performance of contractors to ensure strict compliance with duties and performance to the highest standards; obtaining supplier and contractor quotations
• Assist in handling building operator inquiries and respond promptly, and in person as needed, to emergency situations; promote workplace safety.
• Ensure proper reporting of injuries/property damage, facilitate reporting claims with insurance company and manage their disposition by the insurer.
• Monitor aged delinquency reports weekly and oversee rent collections with the assistance of the Property Administrator pursuant to prescribed policies and procedures; ensure timely collection of all rents when due; assist with rental account reconciliations as needed; prepare demand and default notices under the direction of the General Manager.
• Review and ensure accuracy of rent rolls and rent-up on a monthly basis; coordinate required changes as needed with corporate lease administrator.
• Assist in the preparation, review and collection of year-end CAM & Tax reconciliations, including responding to tenant questions and audits regarding the same.
• Prepare special tenant billings as required, including tenant back-charge invoices.
• Prepare and process lease-related correspondence, vendor service agreements, and miscellaneous work orders.
• Prepare annual CAM and capital budgets and forecasts.
• Execute the operational components of the CAM and capital budgets, as planned/approved and within budget allowances; prepare periodic CAM variance reports.
• Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports for Senior Management and Owners.
Pay Rate: $20-$24
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Economics or related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of related experience with a multiple site commercial/retail management portfolio and post-secondary coursework.
• Experience with JD Edwards, MRI, or Yardi is a Bonus
• Be willing to travel to sites, when necessary;
• Solid Computer Skills including intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597