$85000 - 95000/year
April 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Are you an innovative, forward thinking Accountant looking for your next career growth? Our client in the manufacturing field is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager for their growing company. In this Accounting Manager role, you will gain management experience along with oversite on all budgeting, analysis, financial statement preparation and review. As the liaison between department heads, you will be able to provide financial oversite and feedback. Please email Katie Ruger today for more information at [email protected]!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- 2 or more years of public accounting with manufacturing experience
- Proven knowledge of Monthly Financial Statements
- Financial analysis experience highly desired
- Budget forecasting experience preferred
- Crystal Reports experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504