Public Senior Accountant
USD30.15 - 34.05 / Hourly
June 14, 2019
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Create analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Organize quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Arrange monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
Please submit your resume to www.accountemps.com today!
- A strong track record of communicating, both verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
- General ledger experience desired
- We are looking for people with financial reporting systems proficiency
- Minimum five to seven (5-7) years of overall general accounting experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Tucson, AZ5255 East Williams Circle
Tucson, AZ 85711