$155000 - 165000/year
April 19, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- US GAAP experience desired
- International financial reporting standards experience
- Risk management experience
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Tucson, AZ5255 East Williams Circle
Tucson, AZ 85711