$60000 - 75000/year
May 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Assisting with Month End Close
- Account and Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger Account Analysis and Balance Sheet Account Analysis
- Performing standard costing and inventory reconciliations
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management
Compensation is $60,000 to $75,000 DOE plus bonus and competitive benefits. For confidential consideration, please email your recruiting manager at Robert Half and reference this job order number (00460-0010874536). If you currently are not working with anyone from Robert Half, please email your resume to [email protected]
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel is required (pivot tables and vlookups)
- 2-4+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502