Accounts Payable Clerk
$45000 - 55000/year
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
For confidential consideration, please email your resume to your Recruiter at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
If you are not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please send your resume to [email protected] or call me at 310-719-1400.
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Concur experience
- Accounts payable experience
- Expertise in month end closings
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502