Human Resources (HR) Generalist
$15 - 15/hr
June 13, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Manage employee database archives
- Research the internet to discover potential customers
- Administrative Office experience
- Strong familiarity with workers compensation REQUIRED
- Comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Command of HR (Human Resources)
- FMLA experience preferred
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- At least 1+ years of HR related experience desired
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or a comparative business or communications degree.
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toledo, OH2210 Levis Common Blvd
The Town Center at Levis Common Ste 2210
Perrysburg, OH 43551