$28.50 - 33/hr
May 17, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities in this role
- Adhering to company policies and procedures to administer the operation of all local area networks / wide area network related services
- Applying LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues regarding local area networks / wide area network, including performance and connectivity problems
- Coordinating and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
If interested, please reach out to Kristin Colestock at [email protected] No Third Parties please.
- LAN (local area networks) experience desired
- Experience with Cisco Certified Network
- Strong familiarity with LAN Vs. WAN
- IP Network experience
- WANs (Wide Area Network) experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of switches
- General familiarity with Cisco VPN
- Skilled in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Previous experience in production environments and being on-call
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Denver, CO1125 17th St
Denver, CO 80202