Revenue Cycle Manager
USD31.66 - 36.66 / Hourly
May 17, 2019
This role will be responsible for overseeing all Revenue Cycle operations for this national company!
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for:
- Directing, implementing, and maintaining company policies regarding medical billing, accounts receivable, and collections
- Establishing metrics and goals for the billing team to meet company revenue goals
- Resolve complex billing issues with vendors, health plans, or internal stakeholders
- Create department budgets and maintain
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management or leadership roll required
- Knowledge of Medical Abbreviations, Medical Appeals, Medical Billing, Medical Claims, Medical Coding, Medical Collections, Medical Denials, Medical Terminology, Medical Spelling
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Athena highly preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016