Accounts Payable Clerk
USD16.15 - 18.70 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- General ledger experience
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans