Senior Front End Developer (w/ iOS)
USD110000.00 - 125000.00 / Yearly
May 20, 2019
• Work on an existing IOS Swift application and enhance it.
• Work on an existing mobile website that uses AngularJS for the frontend d migrate it to a hybrid app that can work on IOS and Android and browsers.
• The app and the website use NodeJS as the backend server – any experience or knowledge of NodeJS is a big plus.
• The applications use AWS and all the data is stored on MySQL RDS database.
• Develop in an Agile Scrum environment and participate in and contribute to agile development practices.
• Work regularly on product enhancements, field product issues and provide timely resolution to issues – working in an agile manner with product owner, scrum master and other team members.
• Work closely with the leadership team and help identify improvements to product
• Help QA team and help create tools and dashboards as needed to monitor performance
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• Extensive experience with Swift and AngularJS.
• Experience working with AWS or other major cloud platform and MySQL.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
• Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
• Great, positive attitude and ability to solve problems.
Nice to Have:
• Ability to work with development teams in different time zones a plus
• Prior experience with QA tools like Selenium and automated test scripts
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663