USD22.00 - 26.00 / Hourly
May 21, 2019
Payroll for a team of 100
The ideal candidate for this role will have 5+ years of legal accounting experience in their background. This position requires a candidate with QuickBooks Enterprise experience, intermediate MS Word & Excel skills and their Bachelors degree in Accounting. A candidate who has great communication skills, strong attention to detail and will be comfortable working in a fast paced business casual work environment. trust accounting experience is required. this is a temporary to hire opportunity that will pay up to $35 per hour.
please send your resume to [email protected] or apply on Accountemps.com if interested.
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- QuickBooks experience
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- 5+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Tampa, FL4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607