Jr. Financial Analyst
$17 - 20/hr
May 21, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Mapping Data across multiple sources
Analyzing data quality and providing input on financial changes
The ideal candidate for this role will have their Bachelors degree in Finance, have advanced Excel skills and will be very organized. The ability to create pivot tables, perform VLOOKUPs, bounce between workbooks/worksheets is highly preferred. The ability to multi-task, and have great communication skills in required. This is a long term temporary role that will pay up to $20 per hour depending on experience.
please send you resume to [email protected] or apply on Accountemps.com if interested!
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We want you to contact us today if you have the proper skill set and are able to start asap!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Tampa, FL4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607