Sr. IT Systems Analyst
$75000 - 96000/year
May 29, 2019
Technology & IT
• Technical Support. Provides technical support and system administration for designated enterprise applications and platforms. Analyzes system errors or deficiencies to identify system issues. Determines and implements appropriate resolutions. Support is provided personally in both a primary and secondary capacity, in coordination with other departmental resources, and through managing third party support vendors.
• Functional System Utilization. Proactively identifies and leads efforts to enhance and expand the functionality and utilization of Port systems. Working individually, with users, and with Business Process/Analysis staff, uses functional and operational knowledge to identify system, functional and process optimization opportunities, modifying and extending system components such as user interfaces, system modules, workflows, reports and integrations as required.
• Solution Identification. Proactively and innovatively identifies and architects technical and functional solutions to resolve business issues or enhance business systems. Researches, defines, architects and develops complex technical software and data solutions, either through the adaptation of existing systems to meet new requirements or through the selection of new systems. Defines appropriate system requirements, specifications and designs.
• Configuration. Follows standard Software Development Life Cycle steps to configure or develop software solutions. Defines appropriate system requirements, specifications and designs; develops or configures software solutions; plans and performs system testing.
• Documentation. Develops and maintains plans and documentation as required for the consistent and appropriate management of both designated enterprise applications and cross system dependencies, including: roadmaps and lifecycle plans; systems reference and support documentation; procedures, standards, policies and best practices.
• Operations and Maintenance. Performs operations and maintenance responsibilities relating to assigned Enterprise Applications with the aim of ensuring ongoing system reliability and security. Responsibilities include performing routine maintenance tasks and periodic system processes and procedures. A further responsibility is to monitor and manage application
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Business
• SME in SharePoint and Dynamics 365 CRM administration/support
• Ability to collaborate with other non-technical departments
o This person will act somewhat as a PM
Please send resumes to Ariana Hanke at [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101