Accounts Receivable Clerk
$16 - 18/hr
April 17, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
* 1 year experience as an Accounts Receivable Rep I maintaining a core level performance for 3 consecutive months, or 2 years of experience in accounts receivable, collections, or treasury capacity, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
* College coursework or degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or business desired.
* Working knowledge of accounts receivable and delinquency processes.
* Advanced data entry skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and listening communication skills.
* Experience using and navigating through a variety of personal computer software applications, including Excel and Word, to perform accounting functions.
* 10-key by touch - 8,500 KPH or 40 WPM keyboarding / typing
* Demonstrated knowledge of general office practices and procedures
* Demonstrated negotiating skills, with the ability to be assertive and persuasive.
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
* Demonstrated ability to apply basic mathematical concepts and calculations
* Proven attention to detail
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Federal Way, WA3450 South 344th Way
Federal Way, WA 98001