Director of Finance and Accounting
$100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
October 18, 2017
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Provide financial leadership to the organization to drive better business results and operating efficiencies.
- Build and manage a policy, procedure and control infrastructure that supports our continued innovation ability, optimal deployment of resources, and company growth.
- Take a leadership role in implementing the strategic planning process.
- Oversee budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Monitor progress and changes, and keep senior management abreast of the organizations financial status.
- Oversee reporting of accurate, timely and meaningful data, which senior management can rely upon to assess opportunities, and to analyze and grow the business.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and key metrics. Analyze results and present to the management team.
- Develop cash flow forecasting. Maintain a long term cash forecast and communicate to company owners.
- Oversee the cash management function. Manage ongoing banking relationships and systems for maximum efficiency.
- Oversee outsourced functions such as tax preparation.
- Approve, monitor and control operating and capital spending.
- Monitor and value inventory.
- Oversee the credit and collection process.
- Review vendor financials, provide recommendations, and assist with contract negotiations.
- Manage 3-5 accounting and customer service associates. Recruit and train high caliber staff. Provide coaching, guidance and support. Set professional development plans to help employees reach their full career potential.
For fastest consideration, please send resume directly to [email protected]
- CPA required and MBA preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of financial experience, with at least 10 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent financial reporting, general and cost accounting knowledge.
- Experience leading strategic planning and budgeting.
- Ability to manage complex projects, and lead others through change and new strategic initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans