$40000 - 55000/year
April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Create statements and reports that require the use of a number of sources
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Assist with general accounting tasks, including G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Monthly Account Reconciliation
- Expertise in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Month-end Close Activities experience preferred
- Adeptness in Month-end Reports
- General familiarity with Monthly Accruals
- Month-end Journal Entries experience highly desired
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114