Data Entry Clerk
June 12, 2019
- Investigate reports and sheets of data
- Search the internet for information
- Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Create notes of tasks, files, and progress
- Analyze completed work for duplications or errors in content before submitting the final product
- Search for additional information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Administrative Tasks experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply today. We anticipate this role will be filled before the end of the week. (203) 357-1766.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Stamford, CT263 Tresser Blvd
1 Stamford Plaza Suite 1201
Stamford, CT 06901