.NET Core Software Developer
May 17, 2019
• Work with local team lead to develop software based on acceptance criteria and technical specifications
• Work with front-end engineers and data science teams to gather requirements
• Work with the QA team to identify and resolve defects and bugs
• Investigate and document software issues for the other teams
• Work with local and U.S.-based teams to refine requirements in the backlog
• Learn and demonstrate ability with new software development tools
• Actively participate in local daily morning scrum meetings and weekly video calls with the U.S. teams
• Cloud Experience
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience with cloud storage like AWS S3 or Azure Blob Storage
• Experience developing public-facing APIs
• Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other relevant educational or work experience; advanced degree is a plus
• At least 3 years of application development experience with .NET and C#
• At least 3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC or Web API
• At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095