Business Systems Analyst
$65000 - 80000/year
GRAND HAVEN, MI
April 24, 2019
Technology & IT
• Secures application system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, participates in opportunities for training.
• Reporting application operational status by gathering application metrics into quarterly reviews per business.
• Maintain, support, implement, upgrade, and deploy critical databases and applications to meet business requirements
• Monitor, analyze and measure database performance and storage needs
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing process for modifications to databases
Business Systems Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge of the TSQL language and Microsoft SQL Management Studio
• A great understanding of recovery plans as well as the process to backup and restore data using SQL Management Studio
• Experience in creating new database instances as well as maintaining and upgrading other instances
• Abilities to review existing solutions and optimize queries or database settings if needed
• Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur.
• Cloud experience preferably Azure SQL
• Microsoft Dynamics Online experience
• EDI experience
• Linux administrator
• Syteline and QAD administrator
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
• Microsoft MCSE or MCP SQL Server certifications preferred
• 3+ years’ experience as a database administrator for an MSSQL server environment,
For immediate consideration, please call Tanner Lauka at 616-451-7000 or email current resumes to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504